[Cgfc-discuss] Re: Proposed agenda for Feb 28th Board Meeting

Eric J. Menzel menzelej at mac.com
Tue Feb 18 19:53:51 CST 2003

Board,

I think the agenda sounds good.  I will comment briefly.

On 02/17/2003 4:48 PM, "Karina Lepeley Bell" <joyfulgirrrl at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Agenda for CGFC Board Meeting
> Feb 28th at 4:30pm
> General Membership Meeting Room
>
> Introduction of notetaker(1 min)

As far as the notetaker goes, my choice is interested, but again, she will
be with me out of town at the conference during the next meeting.  If anyone
else has an option, please pursue it, otherwise, I will reaffirm with Julie
about doing it.

> Reports (20 min)

I will hope to give a report by next Thursday explaining what takes place at
the meeting tomorrow.  Again, I'll post my intended message when I get it
completed.

> Is article III of the bylaws necessary? (15 min)
>
> Coordinator Wish List proposal-Tim (10 min)

I just posted the news on this.  I will inform on the way this is received
by the coordinators.

> Unemployment Tax Forms-Tim (10 min)
>
> Childcare during Coop Hours-Bob (10 min)
>
> Calendar update-Tim (5 min)
>
> Outreach update-Sehvilla (10 min)

What is the status on the newsletter?  Just wondering.

Eric

> Any additions or corrections, please email me back or
> leave a note in the Board box at the store.
>
>  Thanks, Karina Lepeley

Good job, Karina!

> http://shopping.yahoo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eric J. Menzel
302 W. Illinois St.
Urbana, IL 61801
217.367.8198
menzelej at mac.com

When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as
a rule the majority are wrong.  -Eugene Debs

I have no country to fight for: my country is the earth, and I am a citizen
of the world.  -Eugene Debs