[Chambana-info] <em>Contact</em> submission

chambana-secure at chambana.net chambana-secure at chambana.net
Tue Oct 2 10:09:18 CDT 2007

Name : Paul Kotheimer

E-mail : herringb at prairienet.org

Comment : Hi there.  chambana.net has been hosting www.handmaderecords.com for some time.  Thanks so much.  Some other friends in town have offered to host the site, and I've accepted.  I just notified register.com of a domain name server change to NS1.CONTEGIX.COM and NS2.CONTEGIX.COM.  My new website consultants asked me to check in with you folks to make sure everything gets done on your end to make sure the updated site can go live by Thursday.  Please contact me ASAP with any technical stuff I might need to be aware of.  And thanks again for being at the service of all these awesome causes from around town!!!

-----