[Chambana-info] <em>Contact</em> submission

Josh King josh at chambana.net
Tue Oct 2 11:41:15 CDT 2007

Hi Paul,

While I'm sorry that you've chosen to move the site, I'm glad that
you've found other hosting that better fits your needs. The only thing
that needs to be done on our end is letting us know what, if anything,
you need from our webserver in order to make the new site live. If you
need any files from your site that you do not currently have access to,
I would be happy to zip them up and make them available to you. Also, it
would be helpful to know if you have any user accounts on our systems,
so that once the new site is live we can remove those accounts (just so
we don't have any unused accounts floating around on our webserver for
security reasons). If you have other sites to administer, you are
welcome to keep your account, as well as any email accounts you may have
with us. Good luck with the move, and we'll assist any way that we can.
I hope you'll consider us in the future if you have any similar
community hosting or colocation needs.