[Community] IMC Skillshares -- C-U HackerSpace

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Fri Dec 4 07:55:54 CST 2009

Hello, Brian and All,

Thanks for the invitations to meet with you.  I value the opportunity to
observe where you are in your organization.   I'm especially interested
in your efforts to grow your technical services -- I'd like to hear more
about why tech services are disappearing from the community.  Let's fill
that vacuum!

See you Tuesday.  Read the book  http://craphound.com/makers    Free
download.  It's awesome!

Cheers,