[Community] Meeting tonight at 6pm

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:54:24 CST 2009

Hi everyone,
We have a meeting tonight at 6pm...I'll be there.  Please send me any agenda
items you have.  I only have one: discussing work for interns.  We have a
whole bunch coming next semester!  I have a list of ideas and hope we can
discuss how feasible these things are/are not:

1.) Plan and host a skill share
2.) Assist with compiling newsletters
3.) Help plan and staff IMC film fest
4.) Serve as staff at the IMC open hours
5.) Participate in outreach events such as the volunteer fair, community
shares outreach events, etc. (and research opportunities, then create a
calendar of these events for future reference)
6.) Assist me with grant research
7.) Send thank you letters to new members
8.) Develop a UCIMC Resource Guide
9.) IMC history lecture series
10.) Artist to show work at the IMC?
11.) Help Meme and Tim
12.) Set up coffee service / relationship with cafe to use IMC space
13.) Interviews with members to record history
14.) Make updates to the website on current events

Other ideas are welcome!  Hope to see you all tonight,

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser