[Community] lost & found / abandoned items

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 15:50:10 CST 2009

Hi Folks-

We don't have one... I suggest creating a protocol for IMC lost and found in general, and then groups can have their own process to get it to the IMC free bin (i.e. production room might put it in IMC lost and found after a month, then it's 'free' at the next steering meeting?)

-elizaBeth

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman