[Community] Re: calendar changes etc

Joshua King josh at ucimc.org
Wed Jul 1 15:05:17 CDT 2009

The easiest thing as far as the volunteer page goes is probably for you to
give me the updated info, and I'll put it in place. The current calendar is
through a system called webeasel, someone gave me the login information for
that a while ago, I'll see if I can track it down. Otherwise, if you talk to
Stephen Fonzo or Jason Keist, they can probably show you how to do it.

--
Josh King