[Community] Re: calendar changes etc

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 15:22:47 CDT 2009

Josh-
I'll get in touch with Steve and Jason and see what they have to say about the calendar- thanks!
Here's the accurate descriptions for the volunteer page:

Outreach
Description: Outreach developed out of a recognition that the IMC needs to continue to increase its membership base and diversity, to keep current members well informed about their organization, and to present a consistent and complete public presence and resource to the Champaign-Urbana community.
Meetings: 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 6pm.
E-mail list: outreach at lists.chambana.net

Community Connections
Description: Community Connections is a workgroup that addresses the health of the internal IMC community and its infrastructure, as well as the IMC's cultural relevance and accessibility in Champaign County.
Meetings: 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6pm.
E-mail list: community at lists.chambana.net

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata