[Community] Re: IMC Space Brainstorming Gathering

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 12:12:59 CDT 2009

Heather,
We are going to have an open house on the 25th- that might be a great time to do this- alternatively there will likely be a 'beyond business' meeting on the 22nd or 29th. This is a space where we do things that are somewhat under the auspices of steering, but aren't the bottom line business things.
A similar idea I had was of making concept maps of the IMC to help us understand what it's 'made of'.
What do you think?elizaBeth

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata