[Community] fundraising and wednesday meeting at 5?

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 12:24:41 CDT 2009

Hi all,
A primary concern I have is to broaden the group who is working on this. It is a HUGE endeavor, and needs to get more folks involved. It seems like the key way this will happen is to find people from each working group (especially those who directly benefit through an americorps member, an office, etc).
Community connections was aiming towards connecting with the individuals workgroups- maybe this is related?
We could meet on wednesday to move forward on that. I suggest 5pm. There is certinainly work we can and should do before the 15th (Nicole's return).
elizaBeth

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata