[Community] Re: [Imc-bookkeeper] Re: Communication and decisions structure proposal (ideas wanted!)

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Jul 27 18:16:37 CDT 2009

Totally agree with Beth.

We have said many times we will make a spokes + staff listserv, but it never
happens.  If it does happen, that would be the better place to post staff
updates.  I did not want to just post to finance because we have been
criticized for centralizing too much - a criticism I agree with.

Signed the loan docs today - yea!

- Danielle