[Community] this listserv address

Chris Ritzo critz1 at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 30 15:32:12 CDT 2009

yep. everything's kosher. it's good to know that the address works!

update
- flyered today on north campus, engineering library, ncsa, other
buildings over there.
- Chera emailed contact at Food not Bombs to get the ball rolling.
Also suggested Red Herring might cater a cheap lunch if that fell
through.

-Chris