[Community] skill share

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 14:45:20 CDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to do a skill share on the 29th on interviewing techniques and
strategies.  It would include things I have noticed in my 4 years of
interviewing experience on what makes a good and bad interview, things to
think about while interviewing, etc.  I would also like to bring in
recordings or print-outs of interviews to show things that work and don't
work for different types of interviews.

Jacob Barton and I were just looking at the schedule and thought it would be
good to make this at a time that does not conflict with the two audio
sessions that are already planned for that day.  1-3 looks like it might be
a good time.

Let me know if you have any questions I can answer about this idea.

Thanks,
Carly

--
Carly Nix
nix.carly at gmail.com
217.855.3519
http://www.myspace.com/overyonderradio/

There's a hope chest where my work bench ought to be.