[Community] signage

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 01:10:38 CDT 2009

Hi Finance group-

I wanted to bring this to you directly, as a community conenctions type issue.

Mike names that you may have concerns, and it seems specifically about having a sign with tenant options.

I was involved in an earlier initiative to get signage, and so think I have an understanding of what's being addressed.

It's my understanding that there is interest in two signs- one is an on-the-building sign (a la Chris's proposal) that simply identifies the IMC. The other is a monument sign (freestanding) that would have room for tennant info. (not addressed by the proposal).

Is there some reason that the desire for a monument sign would preclude an on-the-building sign?

What, if any, are your other concerns about Chris's proposal?

Thanks for all your work.
Elizabeth

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata