[Community] Volunteering Interest

kathy celis katcelis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:46:18 CDT 2009

Hi,My name is Kathy Celis, a student in Agricultural Accounting at UIUC.  I
am interested in becoming involved as a volunteer through the community
group and wanted to know of any upcoming opportunities.  I am advertising
chair of the Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting,
an organization at UIUC, and willing to develop new ways of increasing
membership and diversity.  Let me know if I could be of any help and I'll
e-mail my resume if needed.  Thanks!

--
KATHY CELIS
College of A.C.E.S.