[Community] Volunteering Interest

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 15:25:31 CDT 2009

Kathy-

Thank you so much for your interest! because it it the summer, we are juggling our schedule... it seems that we'll be meeting on wednesdays at 6pm, but we are in the process of determining when the next one will be!

Our main topics at this point are planning our membership drive for september, planning an Open House for late July, and planning our Super Summer Skillshare (July-late august), as well as continuing our work on making the decision-making process more welcoming and effective.

You are welcome to join out mailing list by going to:

This will keep you posted on the next meeting. Also, feel free to be in touch by phone with me (I'm the CC 'spoke'/contact person) my home number is 344-8324, however I'm out of town until 6/28, and will be best reached by email until then.

We look forward to your energy and input! your skills will be of great help with out membership drive, I'm sure!

Best,
Elizabeth

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata