[Community] More Volunteers

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 16:40:52 CDT 2009

HI all-

Don't know if anyone has contacted them yet, but there's another opportunity for volunteers this friday night!

-E

Support iServe's mission to promote student volunteerism on the U of I campus!  During this event, iServe, together with over 50 students from many different campus organizations as well as community members will be engaging in service projects in hopes to lend a helping hand to your organization.Be a part of this extraordinary event by providing the volunteers with opportunities to serve. Projects include, but are not limited to, stuffing envelopes, sorting clothes and toiletries, writing cards to senior citizens, putting together care packages, and clerical and computer work. We ask that all the projects be portable to the University YMCA and that volunteers can engage in the project on site.

For more information, contact:
Debbie Sim, iServe President
dbsim88 at gmail.com | (847) 927-5370

Friday, October 23 - Saturday, Ocotber 24, 2009
10:00 pm - 6:00  am
University YMCA
1001 South Wright Street, Champaign

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman