[Community] lists

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 09:37:20 CDT 2009

Hi all,

Where are things at with the lists? There is still confusion that we need to clear up... but I'm unclear whether they even have the right people on them yet. Can you let me know?

Then we need to get Katy on the weekly events list for shows (and getting the word out that that's where to send them), remind folks to post news items to the newswire, not send them to imc at ucimc.org, and send out a relevant email to the members list.

-E

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman