[Community] lists

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 10:40:09 CDT 2009

List status update:
- Events list is good to go. All former subscribers to IMC at ucimc.org have
been moved to events@, Katy and Nicole are set as admins. Katy, you should
have received an email with your password when I added you as an admin, but
in case you didn't, go here:
bottom of the page, enter your email and request a new password. This gets
you into the admin/moderator interface. You should already be able to send
email to the list imc-events at lists.chambana.net

- IMC list. Nicole got me the list of all spokes she & I could think of,
others who are interested in being on the list can go through their working
groups/steering to be added. Speaking of Steering, I'll be out of town for
the Nov. Steering meeting, so Beth are you planning to be there to answer
questions?

- IMC-members list. Nicole is compiling a list of all current members and
I'll add those as soon as I get them.. This is a new list, so less priority
I guess.

There have been a few items sent to the IMC list this week that probably
should go to the events list. I guess an email asking folks to consider
which list to send their stuff to would be good.

IMC list is now for internal discussions, posting working group minutes,
steering minutes, etc.  Community events or IMC related event announcements
should go to imc-events at ucimc.org

-Chris