[Community] events list

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 12:13:08 CDT 2009

Katy and I have actually been working on this and she will have something
wonderful ready to go this week...so if you're not on the events list, sign
up now: http://lists.chambana.net/cgi-bin/listinfo/imc-events

Beth, if you want to take a look, we are going to review and send out
tomorrow.  Katy, I think that you are usually here when Beth is here on Wed
nights at 6?

Nicole

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Elizabeth Simpson <elizacorps at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hi Katy-
>
> I'm not sure who's been in touch with you or not about this... but as we
> mentioned, we're hoping you can moderate the events list and  coordinate a
> weekly bulletin for it. Let's meet up (or talk on the phone) to address this
> ASAP so we can get it rolling!
>
> When would work for you? Are there times I can call the IMC and reach you?
>
> Elizabeth
> Community Connections
>

> I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they
> knew they were slaves.
>
> -Harriet Tubman

Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser