[Community] IMC structuring

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 13:47:29 CDT 2009

Hi Danielle,

I heard what you said about giving a list to americorps folks and inviting them to create a work plan to present for steering. I want to encourage you to at least cc that list to the imc at ucimc.org list (i.e. spokes) so that it comes from/through a structure, making it stronger, giving it stability, and reifying to the americorps that it's Carol and steering that are who they can go to for help or guidance. It will also give room for other spokes to input ideas they might have towards a workplan, and to have a better understanding of what the process is/has been and what Americorps are doing.

To the health of the IMC (and us!),
eBeth

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman