[Community] Re: audio skillshare planning

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 16:10:25 CDT 2009

Carly,

The ones I know are Stephen, Rory, and Ron Cannon.

We (community connections) intend to continue skillshares... please stay in touch to coordinate! The 'ideal' time for consistency is somewhere between 11-2 on saturday morning.

-E

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman