[Community] IMC Outreach Internship

Lauren Kraft lmkraft2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 10:21:37 CDT 2010

Hello,
My name is Lauren and I am interested in more information about the
Community Outreach Internship position with the Independent Media Center. I
will be available for the position anytime from July 1st and into the 2010
school year. I have attached a cover letter and resume for you to look at at
your convenience and I would appreciate it if you could let me know any
other information.

Best, Lauren Kraft

--
Lauren Kraft