[Community] Invitation to LINC Final Report Presentation

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 12:14:06 CDT 2010

Hi Emily-

That would be super! Please coordinate with someone there (like Carly) so that we know where to find them.

You're great,
Elizabeth
 support Aquatown!
http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation

AquaTown: A Future Hydrohistorywill be a new interdisciplinary theatre piece that weaves together lesser known pasts and dreams of possible futures—from the dystopian to the idyllic. To create this piece, the ensemble will research the land- and cityscape of Urbana and its watershed, which extends to the Mississippi River.  Aquatown world premieres in Urbana, Illinois June 10-13, 2010 at the Independent Media Center.
www.changeofstate.org