[Community] Gift works

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 16:09:16 CDT 2010

Hi Peeps,

I'll bring over a test copy of giftworks in the next day.

Are people meeting for community connections? I'm out of it a little, but could
go for a bit if the peeps are going to be there, to check in before I'm gone for
a couple weeks.

-E

 It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call for
timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the
social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance
Project)