[Community] Gift works

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 16:15:45 CDT 2010

I'm out of town for a week but will be in semi-virtual contact

On Aug 9, 2010 4:09 PM, "Elizabeth Simpson" <elizacorps at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Peeps,

I'll bring over a test copy of giftworks in the next day.

Are people meeting for community connections? I'm out of it a little, but
could go for a bit if the peeps are going to be there, to check in before
I'm gone for a couple weeks.

-E

It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call
for timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the
social environment within and beyond the performance.

*http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation*
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance
Project)