[Community] Farmers' Market + Quad Days Boooooth

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:13:16 CDT 2010

Hi Community Connections,

I love you.

I'm going to get a farmers' market booth for OddMusic for this Saturday, and
I'm looking to coordinate the effort with others who want to promote
projects at the IMC.  The idea of an IMC shared farmers' market booth came
up at a Finance meeting last month--we figured that different groups could
be polled for interest & commitment, and costs for the booth could be split
up according to what each group was willing to do.  I'm going to do that, I
think.

Also, I've volunteered to coordinate people to be Quad Day (August 22) and
the special Taste of the Arts quad day (August 29).  Both of those happen
from 12-4 pm, with setup a little earlier.  That could be broken into
shifts.  These ones happen through our registered student organization, aka
UIUC-IMC, through two of our student-members, Mike Lehman and Ray Morales.

Anyhow, I'm bringing it up with you because you always have great ideas
about this sort of thing, and I wanted to tell someone.  That's all.

Jacob