[Community] Farmers' Market + Quad Days Boooooth

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:34:17 CDT 2010

Hello Community Connections Family!

Sharing my information as a Shows volunteer:

We are already registered for the Taste of the Arts ->

People who have volunteered to staff:
Katy Vizdal - Shows
Todd Durnill - Shows
Lisa Marie Pacheo (maybe) - Shows

I would love to work on the booth with other people :)  I have a lot of
promo stuff for upcoming shows / and the Bag installation.  I also have tons
& tons of photos from shows, miscellaneous information, should we make
"miscellaneous project 'zines".... cross pollination of IMC happenings.

Lets set project times! fun!

Katy

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 6:13 PM, Jacob Barton <udderbot at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Community Connections,
>
> I love you.
>
> I'm going to get a farmers' market booth for OddMusic for this Saturday,
> and I'm looking to coordinate the effort with others who want to promote
> projects at the IMC.  The idea of an IMC shared farmers' market booth came
> up at a Finance meeting last month--we figured that different groups could
> be polled for interest & commitment, and costs for the booth could be split
> up according to what each group was willing to do.  I'm going to do that, I
> think.
>
> Also, I've volunteered to coordinate people to be Quad Day (August 22) and
> the special Taste of the Arts quad day (August 29).  Both of those happen
> from 12-4 pm, with setup a little earlier.  That could be broken into
> shifts.  These ones happen through our registered student organization, aka
> UIUC-IMC, through two of our student-members, Mike Lehman and Ray Morales.
>
> Anyhow, I'm bringing it up with you because you always have great ideas
> about this sort of thing, and I wanted to tell someone.  That's all.
>
> Jacob

Katy Vizdal
Performance Venue Coordinator
Independent Media Center