[Community] Fw: Re: Fall 2010 LINC Class

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 15:54:49 CDT 2010

Hi folks-

I don't know if I'll be back yet next week can someone give the LINC students a tour? Is this something that falls within an AmeriCorps service area? As you can see, they are going to pick up the slack with out RSO, hooray!

Let me know- thanks!
elizaBeth

learn about my latest project:
Celebrate Urbana People's History Project
www.urbanapeopleshistory.wordpress.com

support Change of State Performance Project!
We work collectively to create engaged performance art which transforms the social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance Project)