[Community] Open House

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 12:36:53 CST 2010

Hi Katy-

You are super. It would be great if yo'ud flyer around I don't know what' sup with the LINC folks.
Jorge is one of the LINC people (not a media intern)

There is no PSA.
There is no screen shot.
There is no facebook event.
I don't think it's been sent to the local media, either.

Carly- could you make a PSA?

Can someone else pick up the facebook and screenshot?

I'm sorry I don't have more time- I've been herding the LINC folks.

YOU ARE AWESOME
-E

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman