[Community] udderbot skillshare?

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 15:57:07 CST 2010

Hi Folks-

Two pieces-

First concern: it's important that the open house tables get hosted, so I'm a little nervous about scheduling you for something else entirely during the open house.

There are two other skillshares at 12, so we aren't lacking. AND there was no promo for the udderbot one...

SO! I vote for doing it on April 17 instead, officially. Of course, you can have the sdas and oddmusic share a table, and have udderbot making at the table on sat?

-E

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman