[Community] E-Newsletter

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 23:00:35 CDT 2010

Hi Katy-

Two things-  I REALLY appreciate the heads-up that the newsletter is about to go out. AND, if you are going to send one, if you could send it 24 hours ahead that would help me- I can't get to email more than a couple times a day. In this case, I checked it before you sent this, and now (too late).

Here's the info anyway- it's relevant for the next 3 newsletters.

Got a skill to share?  Support the IMC community by
offering up your how-to know-how at our next skillshare on April 17th. You don't need to be a seasoned teacher; this
informal setting is a great way to share your wealth, and we're
available to help think it through. Past skillshares include audio recording, homebrewing, composting, voice percussion... if you can do it, we're interested in you sharing how!
For more info, or to suggest a skillshare you'd like someone else to do, visit:
http://www.ucimc.org/skillshare

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman