[Community] Fwd: IMC Fundraising and Grant Writing

Austin McCann austinmccann at ucimc.org
Tue Oct 19 12:09:45 CDT 2010

Hi Danielle,

Thanks for your email! I'm Austin McCann, Development Adviser at the UC-IMC.
I do grants, fundraising, general non-profit organizing, etc, and we
could *definitely
*use your help in those areas . When's a good time for you to stop by and
meet? I'm in the office 10-6 during the week.

Thanks!
Austin

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Nicole Pion <nicole at ucimc.org> wrote:

> Hi Danielle,
>
> I've relocated to NY and no longer serve as an AmeriCorps at the IMC - I'm
> connecting you with a group that manage internship requests.
>
> Community connections folks, any groups have the ability to take on a new
> intern - if so, please connect with Danielle.
>
> Thanks for your interest in the IMC, Danielle !
>
> Nicole

Digital Arts Service Corps <http://www.digitalartscorps.org>
202 S. Broadway Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801