[Community] Fwd: IMC Fundraising and Grant Writing

Nicole Pion nicole at ucimc.org
Mon Oct 4 20:38:40 CDT 2010

Hi Danielle,

I've relocated to NY and no longer serve as an AmeriCorps at the IMC - I'm
connecting you with a group that manage internship requests.

Community connections folks, any groups have the ability to take on a new
intern - if so, please connect with Danielle.

Thanks for your interest in the IMC, Danielle !

Nicole