[Community] IMC video

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 14:32:05 CDT 2010

John,

I'm cc'ing Andrew on this so he is aware (I'm not sure if you had his email).

I'd be glad to look over any text you put together and give my 2 cents- thanks!

Take care,
Elizabeth
344-8324

learn about my latest project:
Celebrate Urbana People's History Project
www.urbanapeopleshistory.wordpress.com

support Change of State Performance Project!
We work collectively to create engaged performance art which transforms the social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance Project)