[Community] iHelp 2010

lauren.michels90 at gmail.com lauren.michels90 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:17:03 CDT 2010

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://spreadsheets5.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGdtemRqVGI3X3BMSFNWc2NSMW9UMnc6MQ

iHelp 2010

Please fill out this form so I have all your information. If you have any
questions, please let me know. Thanks, Lauren Michels

What is the name of your agency/organization? *

Is your agency/organization participating in iHelp 2010? *

Yes
No

Who is the contact person for the project? * Please include an email
address & phone number.

Please provide a brief mission statement for your agency/organization. This
will help give the students an idea of what the repercussions of their work
will be.

How many volunteers are needed? We have plenty of volunteers! So please
include a minimum and a maximum number.

What are your project details? What will the volunteers be doing?

Where will your project take place? Is there an alternate location in the
case of inclement weather? It can be at your regular building location.

Do you have any questions that WE can answer? Put it here or email me
(lauren.michels90 at gmail.com)

Any additional information?