[Cprb] I can't meet on Wed. Aug. 27, but new hope for reservi ng NAACP building

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 25 21:53:11 CDT 2003

Hi CPRB list,

So the Campus Greens (or at least me, Dave Sacks, and Tom Abram) will be
coming to this meeting.  We're going to try to bring anyone who signs up for
the greens on quad day (tomorrow) if we get a table.
So it'd be cool if the meeting could start with letting us know what's been
going on (and if we go to a bar, we might want to go to one that lets in
under 21 year olds - depending on who we bring)
Sorry I haven't been able to come this summer.  I had to work Wed. nights
(and every night... and day...*sigh*).
-jen