[Cprb] Police Review Board Meeting - time and location

John Paul Schmit jpschmit at life.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 26 13:04:51 CDT 2003

Hey everyone,
 I just talked to Tom and Dave, and we will have the Police Review Board
meeting at 7pm on Wedensday at the Espresso Royal coffee shop which is in
Urbana at the corner of Goodwin and Nevada. Email out right away if this is
a problem.

 We will look over the latest and hopefully final versions of the flyer and
complaint sheet and start planning for contacting other groups in the
community to build support.

Sound good?

John Paul