[Cprb] Meeting location... Please vote, ASAP

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 9 23:20:21 CST 2003

Hi everyone,

So, I'm really really sorry; I was never able to call the IDF at a time when
they were open in the last week to get a room.  But I still think that it's
important to meet on Tuesday at 6.  A couple of representatives from El
Centro are available and the Campus Greens will come.  In talking to Ken
tonight, he suggested that we figure out a regularly scheduled meeting time.
So at this meeting, we should schedule meetings (and a place to meet) and
figure out who else we're going to ask to co-sponsor (does anyone have that
community list?)

So votes on where we should have Tuesday's meeting?
1.  130 Lincoln Hall - Campus greens already have this room, but the only
parking is at least a block away.
2.  Green Street CoffeeHouse - bad parking, but there's a nice little room
in the back.
3.  Caffe Paradiso
4.  One of the Urbana bars (office, esquire, iron post)- good parking, but
it will be very hard to get students.

The Campus Greens got out something like 50 requests for co-sponsorship to
UIUC groups and have started to get some answers (even a request for a
presentation from FarmHouse Fraternity...)

I apologize for having messed up in finding a meeting place!

-jen