[Cprb] Coalition for Citizen Police Review Meeting

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 10 13:53:19 CST 2003

The meeting is on!

Tuesday, Nov. 11 at 6PM in the PRC meeting room at the Illinois Disciples
Foundation.
The IDF is on Springfield between 6th and Wright.  There is plenty of
parking for cars and bikes!
If you enter from the west door on the south side, the PRC meeting room is
on your left once you walk down about three stairs.

Invite your friends!  We will be discussing co-sponsorship, getting petition
signatures, and other ways of getting support for this initiative.

We only really have the room from 6-7 PM because I had to pay $10 an hour
and I only had $10 at the time.  I'm not good at that whole, please let us
have the room for free thing, so if anyone can help with that in the future,
that'd be great.  I think that we should meet the first Tuesday of every
month at 6PM, but we'll see how that works for everyone.

-jen