[Cprb] info please

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Wed Nov 12 08:04:21 CST 2003

Thank you for your interest.

We're a group of people trying to get Citizen Police Review Boards
passed in the C-U area.  We have what is necessary to bring it before
both the University and the Urbana City Council, and we're recruiting
people to help spread the word about our efforts to other people and
groups.

You may subscribe to this public email list by going to

You can get involved in the specifics of what we're doing.  There's also
an archive to see what we've done so far.

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College