[Cprb] CPRB Resolutions - organizational and individual

J. Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Sat Nov 15 06:00:22 CST 2003

Hey, gang,

Not sure that file attachments will go through on this cprb mailing list,
but attached are files containing the most recent iterations of the
organizational and individual resolutions that we're trying to get people
and groups to sign in support of a CPRB.  The one that individuals sign was
redesigned by Jen Walling, is in landscape format, and has been amended
from the original resolution to include the City of Champaign and the UIUC
campus.  Likewise, I made the organizational resolution more generic by
including the same two entities.

Please discard your old forms, if you have any blank ones, and use these in
the future.  Many thanks.

Jen will, I trust, be sending us our "assignments" of organizations to
contact - including, I hope, the relevant contact info.  Likewise, I trust
that Al is taking care of the web site details, and Ken is updating the
brochure.

Thanks to all who are working in support of the CPRB.  You/we are all of
vital importance in the grand scheme of things.

John Wason