[Cprb] Meeting suggestion...

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Mon Oct 20 15:49:08 CDT 2003

At 10:33 AM 10/20/03 -0500, Al Weiss wrote:

>That sounds  good--although I work until five so I'll be a few minutes late.
>
>Al

>On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 08:14 AM, Gehrmanns at aol.com wrote:
>
>> How about Tuesday at 5 at the Green St. Coffee house?
>> elaine

I'm sensing a rough consensus here, which seems to be about the best one
can hope for via e-mail.  I think I would have preferred a longer meeting
starting at 6:30 PM following the Campus Greens meeting at 6:00 PM on
Tuesday, as Jen initially suggested, since I'm not convinced that we're
going to get much accomplished in less than an hour prior to their meeting.
 But that doesn't seem to be the way that consensus is shaping up.

So....I'll be there at 5 PM on Tuesday unless I hear otherwise - if I can
find the Green St. Coffeehouse.

John