[Cprb] Meeting suggestion...

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 20 22:45:36 CDT 2003

 Hey all,

It's definitely going to have to be 5:00 now.  The campus greens are going
to present the CPRB thing to the campus ACLU tomorrow.

Does anyone have more brochures that I could get tomorrow before 7PM?  I'm
totally out.

The back of green street coffee house (all the way back) is nice and quiet.
So if everyone could end up there, that would be super cool.  We could maybe
make this meeting short and plan another longer one for a week or two weeks
from now?

I found out tonight that the college libertarians will support this only if
there is no cost involved.

-jen