[Cprb] A contest for WebEasel, offered by OJC Technologies

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Tue Oct 21 06:11:56 CDT 2003

This was posted to the IMC list.  Could the Prairie Greens or the CPRB
Coalition use this new product to help in maintaining our web sites?
Anyone feel like writing a one-paragraph contest entry, explaining how we
benefit the community?

John

>To: imc at ucimc.org
>From: "Zachary C. Miller" <wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com>
>Subject: [Imc] From Anne Odom of OJC
>Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:16:45 -0500 (CDT)
>

>I've been asked to post this to the IMC list by Anne Odom who works for OJC.

>> OJC TECHNOLOGIES SHARES THE SUCCESS OF ITS NEW PRODUCT, WEBEASEL
>>
>> OJC Technologies, an Urbana-based technology company, has invented
WebEasel,

www.webeasel.net/contestRules.html,
>> or contact Anne Odom at OJC Technologies for more information:
217-278-3933.