[Cprb] Meeting suggestion...

John Wason jwason at prairienet.org
Tue Oct 21 06:11:58 CDT 2003

At 10:45 PM 10/20/03 -0500, Walling, Jennifer wrote:

>Hey all,
>
>It's definitely going to have to be 5:00 now.  The campus greens are going
>to present the CPRB thing to the campus ACLU tomorrow.
>
>Does anyone have more brochures that I could get tomorrow before 7 PM?  I'm
>totally out.

Dear God.  Ken and John Paul won't be there.  Al, do you have some more
brochures?  Or would it be possible for you to print some out?

>The back of green street coffee house (all the way back) is nice and quiet.
>So if everyone could end up there, that would be super cool.  We could maybe
>make this meeting short and plan another longer one for a week or two weeks
>from now?

As far as I know, Ariel Clemenzi is going to be at the meeting.  She's a
new WEFTie, and she and her co-host are doing a show (unfortunately from 3
to 6 AM on Saturday 10/25) on police issues.  She's going to talk
to/interview me, I think, and maybe she could talk to some of the rest of
you as well.  She's also interviewing John Lee Johnson and Harvey Welch, I
understand, and may want to get involved with our little group.

>I found out tonight that the college libertarians will support this only if
>there is no cost involved.

Naturally.  They don't want us to "hold a gun to their head".  They'd
rather the police do it.  :-)

John