[Cprb] FW: Police Review in Urbana-Champaign

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 22 09:08:11 CDT 2003

A couple of things -

1.  Sam Walker (who we wanted to speak) is booked until next semester.  I'll
try to get him to come in February or March.

2.  At the meeting yesterday, we agreed to set another meeting.  I would
like to suggest Tuesday, November 4th at 6PM held at either the IDF or the
Channing Murray Foundation.  Monday or Tuesday of that week work for me but
we shouldn't have the meeting from 7-8.  Please let me know if that time
works/doesn't work but you still want to attend.  I want to try to book the
room very soon.

3.  The Student ACLU agreed to co-sponsor last night.  They gave us contact
info for the County ACLU people.

4.  If someone has a draft of the Urbana proposal, could you e-mail it to
me?

Thanks!
-Jen