[Cprb] CPRB brochures

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Wed Oct 22 10:10:39 CDT 2003

We should add our website, and perhaps some specifics about the Urbana
proposal.  We'll need to pay a printer to print that many.

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof. in Computer Science

B129A
(217)-353-2246

At 11:34 AM 10/21/03 -0500, Ken Urban wrote:

>There are some at the IMC (30 or so by the door and another stack near
>AWARE stuff near the bathroom) .. grab those and I'll replace them this
>weekend.   There are also some at the Red Herring.

I managed to print about 20 for Jennifer's use, but printing on 2 sides
caused my laser printer to jam repeatedly, plus I didn't get the graphic
for some reason on the downloadable PDF file.  Just a blank space where
the
graphic should be.

I think someone who has access to good printing equipment should print
about 1,000 of these things.  We're going to need them.

John

>At 10:45 PM 10/20/03 -0500, Walling, Jennifer wrote:
>
>>Hey all,
>>
>>It's definitely going to have to be 5:00 now.  The campus greens are
going
>>to present the CPRB thing to the campus ACLU tomorrow.
>>
>>Does anyone have more brochures that I could get tomorrow before 7 PM?
 I'm