[Cprb] Chuck D lecture - and reception - Friday April 9, 7PM

J. Wason jbw29 at joimail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:27:48 CDT 2004

Just thought I'd make you all aware of this event if you're not already.
We will be circulating petitions for Citizen Police Review Boards as well
as for our Prairie Green slate of candidates for county elective offices.
Any and all assistance will be appreciated.  Those who want to help
circulate Green petitions will be arriving at Foellinger around 6 PM on
Friday.

Most sincerely,

John Wason