[CPRB] CPRB meeting location change

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 09:25:13 CST 2004

I think this is a great idea.  And I really have to
apologize for suddenly not being able to make it.
Something came up last minute that I have to do.  I am
with you guys for the long haul, though.  This is
really important work, whose time has come, and I am
making it part of my campaign for City Council, too -
to help raise the issue if nothing else.

If someone sends me some phone numbers, I can call
some of our prospective donors, too.  Just one
reminder on that: Sometimes when you call to follow up
on a letter, folks say they don't remember it or
didn't get it.  So it would be good to have the
address to send money and exactly how they should make
out their checks right in front of us when we call.
And I'd say be prepared with what you will say if they
ask questions about what we are doing and why, just in
case.

And, just in case you haven't heard enough from me, I
do think we need a door-to-door blitz to gather more
signatures on the petitions, as well as petitioning at
any upcoming events.  My two cents.

See you soon!
Ricky